Deaf and Hard of Hearing Junior Science Camp
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Junior Science Camp – SAVE THE DATE
An accessible Junior Science Academy program for children who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Tuesday 19 January: Suitable for children in Years 1 – 3 at school
- Wednesday 20 January: Suitable for children in Years 4 – 6 at school
- Children are introduced to science concepts and skills in a safe and supportive environment.
- Courses teach the concepts through experiments, physical activity, craft and other hands-on activities.
- Children meet others with similar life experiences to them and enjoy making new social connections.
Drop off: 8.30am – 9.30am
Activities: 9.30am – 4.00pm
Pick-up: 4.00pm – 5.30pm
Cost: Free to eligible students
Registration will open shortly