NSW Oral Program
- Are you the only deaf person in your school or educational institution?
- Want to meet new friends who are also deaf or hard of hearing?
- Want to find out what deaf or hard of hearing young people do after completing school?
- Most importantly, do you want to have FUN?
Hear For You is a mentoring organization for deaf and hard of hearing teenagers run by deaf mentors! At our workshops, many teenagers get to meet new friends at their age.
Everyone is in the same situation and we all know what it’s like to miss out on hearing things, so at our workshops we’ll make sure you don’t miss out on any of the fun!
All our mentors are deaf or hard of hearing so they’ve been through it all before and would love to meet you!
What are the cool things you’re going to find out?
- Why being deaf or hard of hearing means nothing when it comes to being the best you can be!
- How to change a difficult situation (i.e., noisy situations) into one that works for YOU!
- Tips on how to do well in a job interview!
- Technology available just for you (i.e., captioned telephones and read lyrics while listening to music on your iPod – yes, all of this is possible!)
- Plus many, many more FUN activities!
What program do you have in NSW?
We have an Oral Program running in NSW at the moment. We hope to run an Auslan one in the near future!
What are the dates in 2014?
|Sunday 6th April||10:30am – 3:30pm|
|Sunday 4th May||10:30am – 3:30pm|
|Sunday 15th June||10:30am – 3:30pm|
|Sunday 20th July||10:30am – 3:30pm|
16 University Avenue MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY NSW 2109
Got more questions to ask? No problem!
Just email John at email@example.com to find out more
Want to enrol straight away?! Go to:
See you there!!!!