HINT is an internal forum for people from Macquarie University Hearing and members of the Australian Hearing Hub who are interested in hearing research, networking, and strengthening or forming new research collaborations. We encourage a mix of post-graduate students, early career and senior researchers, educators and clinicians to attend these monthly meetings.
HINT leaders group members include:
- Macquarie University Hearing – Dr John Newall
- Macquarie University Hearing – Dr Kelly Miles
- NextSense – Inge Kaltenbrunn
- Hearing Australia – Emma Scanlan
- National Acoustic Laboratories – Dr Padraig Kitterick
- The Shepherd Centre – Dr Pia Watkins
- Cochlear – Chris Warren
- Australian Hearing Hub – Louise Dodd
The group meet every month and there are presentations on varies topics from all the AHH member organisations.
To join HINT please email: firstname.lastname@example.org